Monday, May 3, 2010

Less Than A Month Till Engagment Party!

As promised I'm keep track of my journey to my wedding and so far no major disasters, but still a whole lot left to do! I have come to realize it is a whole lot easier to plan someone else event than my own! I keep second guessing some of my choices wondering if there is a better option or another route I could have take that would have been better....its a big headache! The only thing i haven't second guessed is my wedding dress to bad as of right now I have no where to wear it too!

The engagement party however is going pretty smoothly so far. I'm still missing the centerpieces and favors but I did finally get my dress for the party! It's funny cause this will be my families first engagement party, and truth be told I've never been to one either but I thought it would be a great way to celebrate and have a good time with people we love! Every one in my family keeps asking me what to wear and if we're registered somewhere cause my family cant think of anything to bring but food and we got that covered.

I'm also debating on a after party location...people have mentioned the obvious choice because it's local and cheap which makes sense. Also by that point we'll be pretty tipsy so it wont really matter where we go as long as the party keeps on going! I just hope it all comes together and everyone has a good time. I'll keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment